A collection of the posts for Baby Loss Awareness Week covering the work that is going on, the work still to be done, what awareness means and why it matters.
- #Babylossawarenessweek 2017 #WaveofLight2017
- #babylossawarenessweek – Baby loss and the high cost of awareness raising
- A post on the importance of awareness raising and its emotional cost
- You’ve got a (be)friend in me
- A post on bereavement befriending for the Twins and Multiple Births Association (TAMBA)
- Baby Loss Awareness 2017 – Why it’s more than just a week
- What is meant by awareness raising and why it matters.
- #babyloss awareness week – Exclusionary language and scary statistics
- A response to some well intentioned but horrifcally misjudged bandwagon jumping and being told that using statistics about baby loss was potentially dangerous.
- #babyloss awareness – More than just sad stories told sadly
- Our stories are sad and we should be able to tell them without fear of shame or judgment but there is so much more to baby loss than that. It covers from the very beginning of pregnancy through to loss and beyond into our homes, workplaces and for the rest of our lives.
- International Stillbirth Alliance Conference #ISACork2017 and lessons for Baby Loss Awareness Week
- Summary of the recent conference of stillbirth specialists, bereaved parents and charities working together and an an overview of recent research findings with some very relevant to the issue of awareness raising.
- Baby loss awareness week – Counting the days
- A countdown post covering last year’s events and the progress made since then and what more is going on and how to be part of it.