- Have you always wanted to be a dad? – Honesty
- How did you feel when your children were born? Honesty / Humour / Horror
- What have been your most rewarding experiences as a dad so far? Honesty / Humour
- What are some of funniest moments to have happened to you as a dad? Humour
- Have there been any situations with your children that you have found difficult to cope with? Honesty
- What are your dreams and hopes for your children? Honesty
It’s a bit trippy seeing my words on a blog that’s not mine but I’m glad and honoured that he asked me and gave me the opportunity to contribute to his blog.
Such simple questions inspired a lot of soul searching and the post ‘I don’t want my children to grow up like me‘ so I’m doubly thankful for his support and inspiration.
Have a look and follow his blog. It’s full of great stuff!